全国

取消

首页 > 托福资讯 > 托福口语 > 正文

托福生活口语之我现在可以上菜吗?

新航道
2014-03-04 11:05:47
1.惯用口语句子:
 
May I serve the dishes now?
我现在可以上菜吗?
Which dish would you like to be served first?
您要先上哪道菜?
Your dish will be served very soon.
您的莱很快就上来。
serve v. 上(菜),提供,服务
 
Here's your order.
您要的菜上来了。
Here you go.
来了。
There you go.
来了。
Here is your food.
这是您的饭菜。
 
Here is your Shrimp with Bean Curd.
这是您的虾仁豆腐。
Here's the shrimp. Is it yours?
虾来了,是您的吗?
shrimp n. 虾
bean curd“豆腐”
 
Your steak, salad and beer, sir.
先生,您的牛排、沙拉和啤酒。
Would you like your steak now or later?
您的牛排是现在上还是等会儿再上?
 
There's no mistake. This is the dish you ordered.
没有错,这个菜是您点的。
What have you ordered?I can check for you.
您点的什么?我帮您看一下。
 
This dish is very hot. Please be careful.
这道菜很烫,请小心。
Be careful, the soup is hot.
小心,汤很烫。
This food is best eaten while hot.
这食物趁热吃。
 
We're going to serve you the Beijing Roast Duck
= We'll serve you the Beijing Roast Duck.
我们要上北京烤鸭了。
roast在这里作形容词,意思是“烤的,烘的”。
 
We're serving the last dish.
这是一道菜了。
We have served all your dishes.
您的菜上全了。
 
The hot pot is served.
火锅端来了。
hot pot“火锅”
 
May I move your plate to the side?
我可以把盘子移到一边去吗?
May I take your plate, sir?
先生,我可以把盘子收起来吗?
 
Please enjoy your meal.
请好好享用。
Please enjoy your soup.
请享用您的汤。
Enjoy.
慢用。
 
Do you need anything else?
= Need anything else?
您还要别的吗?
 
2.实用对话
 
Serving Dishes上菜
 
Waiter:  Here's your Shrimp with Bean Curd.
服务员:这是您的虾仁豆腐。
Customer:  I don't think I've ordered this.
顾客:我没点呀。
Waiter: Let me check. There's no mistake. This is the dish you ordered.
服务员:我核实一下。没有错,这个莱是您点的。
Customer:  I don't think I like it. Can I have it changed?
顾客:我不喜欢吃。我可以换个莱吗?
Waiter:  I'm afraid not. Once it's served, it's served.
服务员:恐怕不能。一旦端上来了就不能换了。
Customer:  Very well.
顾客:好吧。
Customer:  Waiter, my food is taking faro too long.
顾客:服务员,我的饭莱上得太慢了。
Waiter:  I'm sorry. As you can see we are very busy. There is a fair at the grounds around the comer. There are so many guests today. What have you ordered? I can check for you.
服务员:很抱歉。您知道现在很忙。那边街角有个展销会,今天客人很多。您点的什么?我帮您看一下。
Customer:  Dry-fried French Beans.
顾客:干煽豆角。
Waiter:  That dish takes quite some time to prepare.
服务员:这个菜需要一些时间才能做好。
Customer:  I have an appointment at noon. Can you please tell the cooks to hurry?
顾客:我中午有个约会。你可以让厨师快点吗?
Waiter: Certainly.
服务员:好的。
 
3.详细解说
 
1.“bean curd”是“豆腐”的意思,与“tofu”同义。
2.“far”用作副词时,表示程度.意为“非常,很”,常用于三种结构:一、用于“far too+形容词原形”的结构,可译为“太…”,例如:It would take me far too long to explain.(解释起来
要花我太长时间了。)二、用于“far+形容词或副词的比较级”结构,可译为“远比…得多”,例如:There are afar greater number of women working in television than twenty years ago.(
从事电视业的女性人数远比二十年前多得多。)I enjoyed it far more than expected.(我远比原想的要玩得开心得多。)三、用于“far+above/below/beyond等介词或副词”的结构,可译为“远远
”等,例如:The teacher said that her writing skills were far below average.(老师说她的写作能力远远低于平均水平。)
3.“French bean”指“四季豆,菜豆”,也,称“green bean”。
 
4.文化洗礼
 
中国八大菜系(2)
 
4.福建菜系/闽菜( Fujian Cuisine)
Fujian Cuisine is distinguished for its choice seafood, beautiful color and magic taste of sweet. sour and savory.
福建菜系以其精选的海鲜、漂亮的色泽以及甜、酸、香的味道而闻名。
5.江苏菜系/苏菜( Jiangsu Cuisine)
Aquatic products as its main ingredients, Jiangsu Cuisine stresses the freshness of materials. Its flavor is light, fresh and sweet, and it's with delicate elegance.
江苏菜系以水产作为主要原料,注重原料的新鲜,其味道特色是淡、鲜、甜,菜肴非常雅致。
6.浙江菜系/浙菜( Zhejiang Cuisine)
Comprising local cuisines of Hangzhou, Ningbo and Shaoxing. Zhejiang Cuisine wins its reputation for freshness, tenderness. softness, smoothness and mellow fragrance.
淅江菜系由杭州菜、宁波菜、绍兴菜组成,以鲜、嫩、柔、滑、醇香而闻名。
7.湖南菜系/湘菜( Hunan Cuisine)
Hunan Cuisine characterizes itself by thick and pungent flavor. Chili and green onion are usually necessaries in this division.
湖南菜系以味重、辛辣为特色。辣椒和青葱是这一菜系中的必备品。
8.安徽菜系/徽菜( Anhui Cuisine)
Anhui Cuisine chefs pay much more attention to the temperature in cooking and are good at braising and stewing. Often cured meat and sugar will be added to improve the taste.
安徽厨师注重烹饪的温度,擅长烧、炖。通常会加入腌肉和糖来改善菜肴的味道。
 
以上就是新航道托福频道为大家整理的托福生活口语之我现在可以上菜吗?,希望对大家有帮助,更多资讯、资料请访问新航道托福口语频道 http://www.xhd.cn/toefl/kouyu/
 

 

上一篇:托福生活口语之菜肴介绍

下一篇:托福生活口语之有什么问题吗?

相关文章
更多 >
热门课程
更多 >
特惠活动
更多 >