全国
取消
作为“夜猫子”一族,在忙碌的白天里奋斗一天,夜晚终于可以自由支配时间,睡得晚真的不是我们的错啊……
“夜猫子”用英语怎么说?
▲ night owl
喜欢熬夜的人;夜猫子
【owl是“猫头鹰”,我们知道猫头鹰有一个习惯,白天睡觉,晚上才四处捕食,所以"night owl"被引申为“夜猫子”】
☆ Of course, I'm a night owl.
当然可以了,我是夜猫子。
☆ I'm a morning person and she's a night owl.
我习惯早上工作,而我的老板却是个夜猫子。
▲ night person
夜猫子,习惯熬夜的人
☆I'm a night person; I usually stay up late, reading or writing something.
我是个夜猫子,经常熬夜,我喜欢在晚上看看书,写点什么。
☆ I love to work night shifts, I don't know why but you could call me a "night person".
我喜欢上夜班,我也不知是为什么,你可以叫我是“夜猫子”。
▲ stay up
不睡,熬夜
☆ I used to stay up late with my mom and watch movies.
我以前总是和妈妈一起熬夜看电影。
☆ Don't stay up late at night next time.
下次不要再晚上熬夜了。
▲ toss and turn
辗转反侧,翻来覆去
☆ I think I have sleep problem. Every night I toss and turn in the bed and just can't fall asleep.
我觉得我失眠了。每天晚上我都在床上辗转反侧,就是睡不着。
☆ You toss and turn, but sleep won't come.
你辗转反侧,但总也睡不着。
▲ suffer from insomnia
失眠
☆ I feel very weak and I often suffer from insomnia.
我觉得身体非常虚弱,而且我经常失眠。
☆ While there could be times when we think so much until we suffer from insomnia.
有些时候我们因为想太多而失眠。
▲ doze off
打瞌睡,打盹儿
☆ I used to doze off while driving, but I don't anymore.
我以前开车时常会打瞌睡,但是现在不会了。
☆ Why did you doze off again when you're at work?
你怎么又在上班时间打瞌睡?