全国
取消
《红海行动》是继《战狼2》之后又一部热血片,你看了吗?作为又一部热映的军旅题材电影,如果说《战狼2》让你对自己的国家更有信心,那么《红海行动》则用事实告诉你,这信心,你早就值得拥有。突然想起一句话:
你不是生活在和平世界,你只是生活在和平国家。它让我们真实感受到了国家的力量。
还记得当初《战狼》一句“犯我中华者,虽远必诛”,还有那句“一朝是战狼,一生是战狼”,是不是至今仍令你热血沸腾呢?
那么,作为新上映的热映大片,《红海行动》都有那些经典台词呢?快来和小编一睹为快吧!
我们的目标就是他,我的线人说,他刚得到制造脏弹的技术。
Our target is him, and my source says he just got the technology to make a dirty bomb.
中国海军,我们带你回家。中国海军来救你了。
Chinese navy, we'll take you home. The Chinese navy has come to save you.
我们这次行动的决心就是让恐怖组织知道,一个中国人都不能伤害。
The determination of our mission is to let the terrorist organization know that a Chinese can't hurt.
我绝不容许我再有员工有生命危险。
I would never allow my employees to be at risk.
这帮人要来救人,就让他们救个死人回去。
These people are coming to save live. Let them save the dead.
注意,我是中国海军,你即将进入中国临海,请立即离开。
Attention,I'm the Chinese navy, You are about to enter Chinese territorial.
我舰接到外交部发来的消息,伊维亚共和国发生了军事政变。
My ship received an urgent message from the minisity of foreign affairs, and there was a military coup in the republic of ivia.
舰长,车上的武器已向我舰发射。
Captain, the weapons on board have been fired!
通知后面的政府军车上前开路,让侨民的车到我们前面来。
The government military vehicle at the back of the notice came forward to let the car of the emigrant,but come before us.
临沂号立即前往伊维亚,撤离我国在那的侨民。
Linyi immediately went to evia, evacuating our country in the diaspora.
怎么样,这份超燃快感是不是任何美国大片都不能比拟呢~更多精彩资讯,敬请关注新航道官网。英语高能高分,就上新航道!
下一篇:如何用英语地道地表达“我好饿”?